1 – Relaxing
- No artistic experience necessary.?Only?an appreciation and desire to learn.
- We transport you to Eagle Beach where it is a short stroll to your painting location.
- You are free to explore around the area on ?your own.
- All necessary art supplies are provided.
- Includes snacks, water, and a comfortable chair to relax in.
- Hotel pick and drop-off included
Painting the Last Frontier
Learn How to Capture Juneau?s Finer Beauty One Stroke at a Time
As you absorb the scene at Eagle Beach, we demonstrate the subtleties that bring the magnificence of Southeast Alaska to life on your canvas. Through ancient stories from the land, awe-inspiring surroundings, and knowledge from your professional artist guide, you learn what it is to flow with your creation, appreciate the wild of our world, and discover your full potential as an artist.
We provide high quality energy food. Keep your mind and body fueled to have the optimal experience.
Gear we provide:
- Sketch pad
If the excursion conditions call for additional gear, we provide:
- Fruit (eg. bananas & apples)
- Vegetables (eg. carrots & tomatoes)
- Energy Bars (eg. Clif Bar & Power Bar)
- Trail Mix
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Spread & Crackers
- And likely a small surprise!
And of course plenty of water!